Makes one loaf
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kapai Puku No. 1 Liver Health
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup drained crushed pineapple (we used fresh pineapple)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups gluten-free plain flour OR sorghum/buckwheat/superfine brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Stir in banana, pineapple and coconut. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until combined. Spoon into a greased 20cm x 10cm loaf pan.
- Bake at 180-c degrees for 65-70 minutes or until bread test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack.
Recipe adapted from JamHands