Getting into shape for summer?
Want to lose that cellulite around your legs and bum?
Start with breakfast, the most important meal of the day!!
This one has no bad fats and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, for those of us that are time poor.
It will fill you up and you’ll also notice your energy levels will be off the dial.
It’s a winner!!
- 2 Tablespoons of Kapai Puku No. 1 Liver Health, remember its gluten free and contains 14 ingredients and multi raw vitamins
- 2 Tablespoons of Kale, rich in Vitamin A, K & C
- Cut up 1 Banana into 1 inch chunks and leave in the freezer. When you put it into the magic bullet or blender they act as ice cubes
- I’ve used a baby coconut but coconut water is just as effective
- 1 Tablespoon of Pea Protein
- ¼ Avocado
Take Care AND Enjoy!!!
Mr Kapai Puku.